Institute central library is on the first floor of the four storied building with a carpet area of 1253.9 square meters with a rich collection of books, reference, journals, Employment Newspaper and Newspaper section and reading room.
• The library has Wi-Fi enabled and has a sitting capacity of 30 students.
• The Library consisting of 4 computers and one laser printer to enable students and teachers to access information for their academic pursuits through internet and ere sources.
• A total of 13450 volumes, 6813 titles, 81 print journals, 20 magazines and e-journals, are available along with the News papers.
• The entry & exist time of teachers & students is maintained in the library visiting register. CCTV camera is installed for strict vigilance.
• Institute library provides 3 library cards for major students and 2 cards for General course students. The textbook borrowing period is 15 days, on renewal basis.
• Institute HOD’s of every department purchase books for the library as per syllabus.
• To provide better, effective and immediate services to user fraternity, partially automated with SOUL 3.0 software installed on December 2022. The installed software has functionalities that enable a library to manage viz., acquisition of books and other materials, creation and maintenance of its catalogue database, circulation of its holdings, etc. Presently we have recorded approximately 3000 nos. of Books with SOUL 3.0
• Institute library is registered and in N –List, NDL and our library is enriched with WEB OPPAC.